BRICK RED SHADES





   

Dress: Zara | Shoes: Saint Laurent | Bag: Chloe | Sunnies: The Row | Necklaces: Lito, Kenneth Jay Lane | Ring: YSL 

Photos Marita Amorgianou 

Who would have thought that during pregnancy I would wear tight, pencil dresses and actually feel awesome in them..I think it has to do with the fact that both my belly and breasts are quite big now so they draw attention from my previous Mediterranean figure. My body shape is much straighter now and I quite like it :). But I shouldn't get used to it because I think that after 3 - 4 weeks it won't feel the same. Especially if I keep eating what I'm eating these last days... I am feeling much better, obviously.
I'm 23 weeks now, already feeling heavier and I cannot stop thinking with horror the upcoming heatwave that's gonna hit Athens in the next days.

xx
t.

PS: Wearing heels was mainly for outfit reasons. I might feel awesome in straight dresses but with high heels legs look better, right? 

3 comments :

  1. Love the shape of the dress too!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/2015/07/giveaway-evil-eyetote-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This red shade looks so good on you and I guess this dress would also look equally good on you with flat shoes :)
    http://fashionbarbecue.com/

    ReplyDelete