IN A FESTIVE MODE







Pants: Isabel Marant | Shirt: Dries Van Noten | Blazer & turtleneck: Zara (similar here & here) | Sneakers: Adidas Originals | Sunnies: The Row | Bag: Gucci 


Finally the time has come. The time that I can relax and get into a more festive mood. If you work I'm sure you can relate. Christmas period might be the most wonderful time of the year but if you want to get some days off, well the days before can be a living hell. This is the reason I hadn't been really around lately...No time for shootings or outfits inspos. But I'm here now :) Ready to charge my batteries, spend quality time with my future husband and my favorite persons. 
Merry Christmas to you all and much, much love! 

t. 

1 comment :

  1. Τινάκι μου, καλές γιορτές, καλή ξεκούραση και καλά να περάσετε =)

    ReplyDelete