LATELY ON INSTAGRAM


What about some  instagram inspo??
First row:
- the amazing finale of the Greek MAD Video Music Awards,
- my new vintage camo skirt, here worn as a beach dress.
- new in amazing goodies from Rocks Paper Metal
- my new summer essential from Koku Accessories 
Second row:
- snapshot of my Mih Jeans + Ancient Greek Sandals 
- with my BFF's at the MAD after party
- me at Monemvasia castle, one of the most magical places in Greece.
- a selfie declaring my recent camo obsession , Current Elliott Tshirt
Thrid Row:
- Outfit snapshot wearing Peter Pilotto skirt and Asos cropped top.
- Alexander Wang sandals from my previous outfit post.
- Wedding outfit at Monemvasia
- And one of my new, favorite Paolita bikini

Wanna see more???? Well make sure to follow me on instagram @wherecanifindthe!
Haaaaappy Friday!
t. 

No comments :

Post a Comment