BLOGLOVIN'

...on Bloglovin'
I don't know if you heard the news...- I actually just recently did - but Google Reader is shutting down on Monday July 1st. So for all of you who use Google Reader to follow me, you should switch over to Bloglovin' to make sure you that we will stay connected. The procedure is really simple and easy and I guarantee that you will like Bloglovin' even more.
For starts you can click the Bloglovin' tab at the top of my blog. If you are not already a registered user,  you just have to create a new Bloglovin' account  and when it asks whether you want to add the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin' account you click "Import" and tada! You're ready to use Bloglovin' and here you can find me.
Thank you all for following!

Hugs and kisses,
t. 

No comments :

Post a Comment