The ultimate shoes: Alaia

Pure beauty. Cut-out woven leather sandals in sand, black & burgundy!

Left: Cut out suede ankle boots in black Right: Multi-strap suede sandals in nude.

Left: Classy combination of black&white  Right: In black suede and mesh.

Deep red cutout suede sandals!
Leopard - print ankle boots.
Alaia with up to 60% off?? Oh yes! If you have ever dreamed of getting a pair of the most beautiful, expensive, luxurious and unique pair of shoes by the magician Azzedine Alaia, then maybe now it's a good time since you can find many designs and sizes available on sale at our favorite  The.Outnet.com !!
Chop chop girls! Check them out! ;)

xx
tina


12 comments :

  1. Beautiful shoes!

    I wish you a beautiful day!
    Kisses


    www.tinatelli.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okkkk...I just want them all!!!Especially the red one..!!!keep blogging such great photos!!!!
    kisses,
    Bloody Mary
    p.s.Already follow you!!!
    http://kosma28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red ones.FABULOUS all of them!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I am in loveee!!! Love those black cut out Ankle boots!! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. the red ones are stunning! i love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am totally with you on this one! They are amazing@

    xx Paola

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alaia shoes are so hot! Did you get a pair? xx Kayin

    http://www.logomania.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those shoes are really cool... thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh, I want them alll!!! :D

    you are lovely!

    www.floatchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoes, they're chic & edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want, I want, I want! Lol


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete