LOOKING BACK OVER MY SHOULDER







Pants: Isabel Marant | Denim shirt: J.Crew, similar | Turtleneck: J.Crew | Bomber: OAK NYC | Belt: Bottega Veneta | Shoes: Saint Laurent  | Rings: Tom Wood


It's been a while since I last posted an outfit. I actually wasn't in the mood for it, maybe because of all the wedding preparations, the craziness at work, a few pounds gaining... This last reason was really annoying. It was as if I was trying to see how quickly and easily I can gain 3 whole kilos. And you know what? It is so easy in just one month. But you know. I'm back now with a whole new attitude, new plans and... a very effective diet that I think suits me. 
From time to time the sun is shining again so it feels like summer is slowly coming. Everything look better if I think that way, 

t. 

SHOP THE OUTFIT


3 comments :

  1. Ah it's good to know that you're feeling refreshed my dear. Sometimes it's good to take time out and focus on you. I love this look, your trousers have a beautiful loose fit and your bomber jacket is so very cool and luxe :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a new outfit from you :) And you will lose these 3 kg as fast as you gained them I think if you stick to your diet :)
    I also recently started to loose some weight and the first 3 were the easiest to loose,so don't lose hope :)
    and after all,the extra kilos are not noticeable on you to be honest :)
    http://fashionbarbecue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impeccable new MRS, you never seize to show the way of true style and sartorial consciousness. Who cares about the extra pounds? You rock.

    ReplyDelete