VELVET TEEN


Velvet had been popping up in front of my eyes for these couple of months like crazy. The first velvet item that caught my eyes was a pair of deep green velvet pumps by Gianvito Rossi that were immediately sold out. From that moment on every week that I was checking the new arrivals, there would be at least 2 items that were velvet.

I like velvet material, though I have always thought that it was a bit "heavy" and for limited use since it seems a bit more formal. But now that I've been checking it out a lot I find myself thinking of a velvet blazer or blouse with a pair of sneakers or velvet high heels with a denim overall.

love,
tina

1 comment :

  1. Great picks
    Now velvet high heels sounds pretty fancy. I have this slight feeling that there will be lots of velvet during the coming season

    http://fashionbarbecue.com/

    ReplyDelete