LIKE A BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER








Suit: H&M (similar here and here) // Cami: Asos // Belt: Zara (same here) // Shoes: Prada 
Photos by Marita Amorgianou 

Clearly in a dancing and singing mood..
I guess it's because a little earlier I was watching the finals of ice dancing in Sochi and I was so amazed once again by these athletes. They swirl like gravity does not exist, literally flowing on ice...
Just take look this year's winners if you have time and you will understand what I'm saying. 
(And this Billie Jean cover is currently my addiction)..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B07h9eg8EGo

t. 

*song title by Simon and Garfunkel

Get the look..

10 comments :

  1. A sight for sore eyes once again! Purely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! γεια! love the pinstripe suit!so elegant and had this men-style in a way!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a slick suit set and I love how you paired it up with the brown accessories. Great mix babe!

    xTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie I love this look! Your suit is perfect and I love it with the always amazing Prada's :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love ...L O V E the prada platforms!!!

    http://www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your hair color for the summer! Do you keep your brows natural or tone them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! My hair color is highlights just a bit lighter than my natural color, but due to the sun etc they tend to become a bit blonder.. And I keep my brows natural, but for some time now I use a brow pencil by Anastasia Beverly Hills to define their shape. xx
      t.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I use the Anastasia Brow Powder duo...good stuff :)

      Delete
  7. beautiful look and beautiful shots

    Thankfifi

    ReplyDelete