GOLDEN FIELDS







 




Kimono: Karavan* // Top: Tibi // Shorts: Zara  // Bag: Proenza Schouler // Boots: Kurt Geiger // Sunnies: Giorgio Armani
Photos by Marita Amorgianou

It's so funny... I thought that it would be ideal to post this, since the weather in Greece is still so damn hot. These pictures actually shout "summer", and this morning the heat was really intense. And yet this very moment that I'm pressing the publish button, the sky is much darker, cloudy and you can feel that the rain is gonna come..Crrrazy weather..you must decide what it's gonna be..? Still summer or fall?
t.

*Just fell for this kimono from the moment I saw it.. and thanks to Mariloo&Tatiana I managed to make it mine! I really can't wait to see their new collection..! Thank you girls!

Get the look..

10 comments :

  1. Loving the kimono!! Your photos always look so good <3
    xoxo
    LS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos :) I love the kimono!!!
    Kisses from Spain.
    http://theworldofthelettersanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kimono rocks!!!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand why you fell for this Kimono. It's a nice piece =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kimono is such a pretty piece and I'm loving styled with shorts/boots! Looking good babe!

    xTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning photos! and what a beautiful kimono. the weather over here can't decide if it's winter or spring either. so frustrating! x

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect look miss!
    Love.

    Xeni
    www.stylelove.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Killer outfit. That kimono is definitely a pretty special piece!

    x Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. superb setting that makes me miss summer all too soon but an even more striking supergal with a fab kimono I miss as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete