#WISHLIST







The  US sales are officially on here and here and here... so this means one thing for me. The Europeans are also on their way! So since I like to say that I am well organized - no Tina this is a lie, you try to be but you're not even close, pfff whateva - I have already prepared a really short (ha??) wishlist with nothing more that the basics (wtf????). Ok, ok fine, I have created a really long wishlist with nothing BUT the basics. But... "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to..."
t. 

2 comments :

  1. I'm with you on the Alexander Wang bag.

    I have finally launched my online shop, come and have a look at my wardrobe, see if there's anything you'd like!

    xXx
    http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/shop-my-wardrobe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! And your blog is amazing, tbh. Follow me and I follow back. Let me know when your done over on my blog!xo
    My blog: Teeniolect

    ReplyDelete