#GOLDENGLOBES

Did you stay up last night until the early morning like me?? If yes, then you should be really tired..I mean I can barely keep my eyes open now that I am writing this post. But wanted to watch almost all of it so that I have a proper and complete opinion. And here we are...


Anne Hathaway in Chanel Couture and Emily Blunt in Michael Kors 

Jessica Chastain in custom Calvin Klein and Taylor Swift in Donna Karan Atelier  

Catherine Mcphee in Theyskens Theory and Naomi Watts in Zac Posen 

Rosario Dawson in an aqua gown, but the designer is not yet confirmed and Amanda Seyfiled in Givenchy 


The best for me were Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt. Other than that, some outfits were horrible and others too boring. I hope will see something stunning next month at the Oscars.

Until later..
xx
tina

2 comments :

  1. I love Anne Hathaway. She looks amazing!

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Award season is always cool cuz we get to see all those amazing dresses! Totally liking your picks! :)

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete