May 30, 2012
May 28, 2012
May 25, 2012
May 24, 2012
May 22, 2012
May 21, 2012
May 18, 2012
May 14, 2012
May 11, 2012
|1. Dolce&Gabbana cropped top 2. 3.1 Phlilip Lim silk pants 3. Piere Hardy two - tone pumps 4. Elliott Mann indie pouch 5. Asos silver triangular earrings|
I would love to wear this outfit...because:
- The cropped top has this clever bow/twist that can discreetly hide some belly skin.
- This Philip Lim pants has the most beautiful blue - the elegant silk definitely is a plus.
- Pierre Hardy pumps are pointed, with a medium heel and two tone! These ones are over pricey, but I am sure that we can find a similar, more affordable solution ;)
- As you know the Elliot Mann indie pouch is already one of my current obsessions (you can see why at a previous post here)
- And last but not least, these Asos earrings look great! I have ordered them and can't wait to receive them. Hopefully they'll be great in real too. Will keep you posted ;)
May 10, 2012
Tortoiseshell sunglasses have always been my favorites. So a few months ago the search of the prefect pair of sunglasses had begun.. I have to admit it wasn't easy, because the designs were either boring and common or extreme. But after "thorough investigation" :)), I decided that my favorite style is the one I call "almost round" and these are the ones I picked especially for you. They are classic with a twist, a bit oversized to give the necessary mysterious aura and of course tortoiseshell.
I specifically fell for one of them. Which would you choose?
Tip: I think sunglasses should make you feel better. So no matter what your face shape is, if you find the ones that wearing them make you feel..more beautiful, then they're the ones especially for you ;)
May 7, 2012
May 4, 2012
May 3, 2012
May 2, 2012
|Isabel Marant Petro Number T-Shirt|
Number T-shirts have the winning power this season! That is why every single baseball style T-shirt, from Isabel Marant to Zara and H&M - is sold out just a few minutes after they hit the stores. After all it's the key item for this relaxed and cool sporty chic look we all seek this summer, don't you agree? ;)