#NET-A-PORTER

Sales at net-a-porter!
Merry Xmas to all of you!! I hope you had a really great time and that this new year will bring everything you wish for!!
Unfortunately I am down with flu these past 2 days (bare leg + winter = bad combination) , so I can't say that I had fun exactly, since I stayed in bed - I am actually in bed right now as we speak. So apart from watching Homeland like a maniac, I really wanted to share with you something that made me a bit happier! Net-a-porter sales are on folks - in case you didn't already know. Wouldn't be nice a little xmas shopping therapy?

Until later..
xx
tina

2 comments :

  1. I already hit their sales,they have so much good stuff on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been taking full advantage of all these holiday sales! hehe



    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete