Trend: Skinny sandals

Find them here:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (or at Zilly stores if you live in Greece)

Find them here:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Find them here:1, 2, 3, 4 (or at Kalogirou stores if you live in Greece), 5

  Find them here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
So do you see anything in common among these shoes....? Well, I think it's too obvious. And the conclusion? Skyscraper high plateaus are slowly replaced with thin, strappy and more elegant sandals.So if I were to buy a new pair of shoes, I would definitely go for one of the above or anything similar..Oh and for pointed toe pumps too! They are back for good as well, but I'll make a proper post for them later on.
xx
tina

12 comments :

  1. love all of them!!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, you made me discover new shoes and where i could get them...not good for my purse though !
    Nice day, Françoise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog! I love your post its really useful to know where to find amazing shoes<3<3
    would you like to follow each other?:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous shoes, I like so much the metallics in the first pic!!
    I hope you visit my blog dear!!
    Kisses from Uruguay!

    http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been on the hunt for a pair of strappy sandals... really love the Zara ones but they're too big :( This is a great round up, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice... but i've found an other pair of black sandals, just perfect!

    Virginie/
    http://www.virginiepeny.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. huge crush for the colorful zanotti's =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ναι βρε παιδι μου, αυτα ειναι παπουτσια, κομψα και σεξυ. Αν και το λουρακι στον αστραγαλο προυποθετει μακρυ πόδι...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your collages Tina!!!
    The Aldo Rise shoes are my favorite!!!

    XOXO
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking at everything and i want it all...love the neutrals :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEED those tan M Kors sandals (#5) in my life ASAP!!! :)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  12. ta maura givency einai apla 8eika!!!!!!!!!:D:D
    eidika se nude xrwma!!

    p.s...gt den grafeis pia ellhnika???:(

    ReplyDelete