|1. Dolce&Gabbana cropped top 2. 3.1 Phlilip Lim silk pants 3. Piere Hardy two - tone pumps 4. Elliott Mann indie pouch 5. Asos silver triangular earrings|
I would love to wear this outfit...because:
- The cropped top has this clever bow/twist that can discreetly hide some belly skin.
- This Philip Lim pants has the most beautiful blue - the elegant silk definitely is a plus.
- Pierre Hardy pumps are pointed, with a medium heel and two tone! These ones are over pricey, but I am sure that we can find a similar, more affordable solution ;)
- As you know the Elliot Mann indie pouch is already one of my current obsessions (you can see why at a previous post here)
- And last but not least, these Asos earrings look great! I have ordered them and can't wait to receive them. Hopefully they'll be great in real too. Will keep you posted ;)