This is another beauty post showing you what I currently use for my personal hair, body and face care routine. And I say "currently", because I really like to try different and new products.So it's very likely that after few months I'll discover a new product to add to this list :)). But all of the above have made the cut after using them for quite a long time.
1. MOROCCANOIL Oil for all hair types. It's an addiction, period. Whatever you have heard about it, well it's all true! It's either a conditioner, a leave in treatment or a finishing tool for sleek styling and smells heavenly.
2. MOROCCANOIL shampoo. It's as good as you could expect. If you are already an oil user, then perhaps you should give a shot to the range shampoo as well. But always keep in mind that hair and skin matters are extremely subjective.
3. Kanebo SENSAI silky foam. Definitely has a reason to be called "silky". A facial wash that instantly becomes soft and light like a whip cream.
4. AVENE eye make up remover. I am quite fond of Avene products. Due to the fact that I have a sensitive skin, this range suits me really well. Especially this eye make up remover is actually a very light oil that removes make up so easily, and even if it gets in your eye by mistake doesn't make you feel blinded like other thick oils.
5. KORRES coconut milk shower gel. I love all Korres shower gels. Every single one has a magnificent scent.
6. CLARINS body serum. OK this product is actually my top favorite, since I use it for the past 7 or 8 years. It actually had me from the moment I smelled it..It's like baby powder, so fresh and light and really leaves your skin silky. I mainly use it during summer period when I can't stand "heavy" products on my skin.
In winter time I use other body lotions, because I feel my skin more dehydrated.
7. SISLEY Black Rose cream mask. And this is the latest addition to my list. This new mask from Sisley is quite expensive - as you might guess - but if you use it maximum once a week like I do, well it can last you for months. The result is just perfect, since you feel your skin smoother and radiant! Oh and it smells divine! Like rose ;)