The brightest orange

 
Jacket: American Vintage // Silk top: American Vintage // Pants: Maje (find them here) // Shoes: Miu Miu // Bag: Balenciaga // Sunnies: Asos (find them here) // Cuff: Asos (find them here or here)

As a true jeans lover, when it comes to deciding what to wear...jeans are the first that pop up!But recently something has changed, because silk and loose pants have become my new obsession! Their relaxed and flattering fit really makes me feel comfortable and confident. And this Maje pants apart from its beautiful, loose lines, well it has the brightest orange I've seen!

So my dears, I'm going to be away for a few days for the Easter holidays, but instead of blogging I will be posting on my instagram so you can follow me @Tina Astra - startinou! CU next week!
xx
tina

17 comments :

  1. Love the whole look and especially the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange is a hit this season...nice pictures...
    Btw be sure to check out my new post as well
    Xoxi

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely trousers, perfect colour for this season, tangerine is so trendy right now!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your orange pants - what a cool color and style! They look amazing on you! And of course I love your Balenciaga. Looking beautiful babe!

    xxTheresa

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pants are PERFECT! Love the color as well :) Happy Easter!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pants look so good on you.. I don't think just anyone could pull them off!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yπεροχοτατη!
    Μα αρεσει απιστευτα αυτο το πορτοκαλι!

    Φιλια
    thechicdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit!
    Those orange pants are super cool :)

    If you have time please check out my blog, I'm new, and if you want follow for follow just message me I would love that http://annchica.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, effortless and understated with an androgynous flair. The ideal styling crash for me!
    Enjoy your Easter dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look stunning. i'm always heading straight for my jeans...must try something new
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cool - love those trousers!!

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. teleio!to top einai apisteuta omorfo!
    follow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Tina,

    Overall it's simple but i like it.

    Sincerely,
    Rebecca @ styleantagonist.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. loove the outfit! the silk top is gorgeous!!!
    xx
    SurfAddictFashionista
    http://reapap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete