My favorite from NY!

Just before beginning to work on my London Fashion Week post, I am still thinking of  what we saw during the NYFW. Well I have to admit that this year I wasn't so amazed - at least not as much as I expected - with the collcetions.But still, there were some exceptions like: Rodarte, Alexander Wang and Rag&Bone, which I was blown away with every little detail of their collection..

Rodarte's collection was full of creative and magic details.. I don't know where to start from...the hair pieces (also mentioned here), the unbelievable shoes with real sand in the heels or the black&white shearling, and girls this is a trend alert! I bet we will see many shearling jackets next fall!
Rodarte details
Alexander Wang. I think when it comes to sport, alternative and a bit masculine style, he is one of the best - if not the best- designers. And with this collection he proves it..Head over heels with the knee-high boots, the layerings and especially those incredible fishnet turtlenecks. They are definitely a keeper..
Alexander Wang details
Rag&Bone knows definitely how to make an everyday, urban woman to "rock", since the two designers know more than anyone else how the street-fashion game is played! Especially during winter, the key piece that will make you stand out on the streets is.. the outerwear of course.
And they showed amazing coats and jackets such as the red-green-beige stripe coat or the floral jacket.
All images via style.com, edited by me.

XX
tina

4 comments :